http://skookumcycleandski.com/?q=loan-training-for-credit-unions a Dino Martinez is the founder and lead instructor of Florida PTK, an organization dedicated to the Filipino martial art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali (PTK). His commitment to martial arts and functional movement over the past 15 years has included studies in PTK, Jeet Kune Do (JKD) and strength conditioning (CSCS). These philosophical and physical explorations have deepened and sustained an inquiry about learning, mastery, and community. Unschooling has been a natural extension of this process (as has rethinking socially-sanctioned frameworks for work/career, marriage/fatherhood). He lives with his wife and their two children in Florida.
At this year’s RE conference, Dino has been invited to share both PTK instruction and personal stories about his family’s unschooling lifestyle.
- Certified Pekiti-Tirsia Kali (PTK) Master Instructor PTK Global Organization
- Certified PTK Military Edged-Impact Weapon Close Quarter Combat System, Survival Edge Systems
- Certified Pekiti-Tirsia Kali (PTK) Instructor, PTK Glbval Organization (2005)
- Certified Jeet Kune Do Instructor, Progressive Fighting Systems, Paul Vunak
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (2002-2005)
- CSCS trainer at Olympic Training Center, Fitness Quest 10 and Science
- Fitness in CA